have lived in Montana since 1972 and in the Bozeman area since
1982. I hold a Bachelors degree in Animal Science from Montana State University and have been practicing real estate full time since 1997. My specialties include
residential and investment properties whether it is a first time home buyer or someone needing to complete a 1031 Tax Deferred Exchange. I focus on using all phases of technology
for assisting out of town Buyers including video presentations, digital photos, and providing all phases of relocation assistance.
My goal is to offer you Knowledge, Expertise and Personalized
1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges
Resale and New Home Construction
Your Montana Property or
Finding Your Montana Property
- Video Presentation - Use for out of
- Digital Camera - Use for out of state
buyers, quick and easy for emailing.
- Worldwide Web
- Assistance in determining Fair Market
- Multiple Listing Service.
- National Referral and Relocation
- Direct Mail.
- Phone Contacts.
- Design an exclusive comprehensive
- Providing the sellers weekly feed back
- Synchronize buyer and seller
Gallatin Association Of
Montana Association Of
National Association Of
Southwest Montana Multiple
National Relocation Assistance